Monday, July 21, 2008

No Camera

So my husband refuses (forgets) to bring my camera home from work so I cant put any pictures up so your just going to have to read. For all those stalking me I would love to link to your blogs my e-mail is danielle4542@hotmail.com let me know what your blog names are. I am done teaching summer technique until September and am looking forward to the break. My boys start soccer today and I don't know if I'm ready for all that running around I can't even imagine when it's going to be all 3 playing. We have done some fun stuff so when I get my camera back I will post some pics. Check out the CCFD Ladies blog link on my page there are some cute pictures of my boys and watch the Life Safety House Slide Its a new house they built for teaching kids fire safety, me and some other auxiliary officers got to decorate it. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun. Let me know what you think. If you live in town you should check it out it's going to be in the parade of homes.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

When you blog without putting pictures you are "writing in your yournal", for all the world to see. It's addicting isn't it.