
Last week when Karsten came home from school he regretted to inform me he had gotten into trouble that day. He had got sent to "elementary detention" So I asked him what he had done and he informed me he got into trouble for cutting crayons because a "guy" ( a little boy he was sitting by) told him to. We then had the talk if your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it too? I'm not quite sure why they sent him down there because the lady they sent him to is so nice I can't imagine it being a punishment. I just never thought it would be one of my kids getting sent there, but I was obviously wrong and didn't think ahead to Karsten being in school. Dylan has been in school for 5 years now and has never so much as forgotten to turn in his homework. So I've come to realize Karsten is more like his dad ( who got into trouble all the time throughout school) and come to the conclusion I will let Tyler deal with this and it's most likely his fault anyways, since Karsten is taking after him!! It's just a good thing he's cute, it might save his life in the future.
8 comments:
That is too funny! Who knew that cutting crayons was such a troublesome act! You have to love kids taking after their parents... this is why I have NO kids!
Oh my gosh! How funny. Well not really but kind of. I am with Steph...cutting crayons?? Oh well I am scared to see what Kade is going to be like because if he takes after me then he will be an ANGEl ( JK ) and if he takes after Kolby then...it could be scary. ha ha!
I just love reading what you have to say. I love it!! You are too funny.
I love it. If I had a nickel for everytime Brenner got sent to Grandma's room, I'd be RICH! How do you cut crayons? They are tough to cut through. I can break them, but I don't think I could cut them with the scissors they have available for elementary school kids.
I love it!!! I don't ever remember getting into serious trouble in school I was a pretty straight and narrow arrow until College.... but we won't bring up those mistakes. (Eventhough some have been written about in a few hometown publications...) He's a boy after my own heart!!!!!
Danielle, if you really do want to come help out at Ladies' Night then I'd love to have you! Don't feel obligated though...only come if you want to. I would love if you want to come help though.
I could have you help with any of the following: food (just making sure the table stays full), bagging (you could be up at the register by me), or you could just run entry forms from the front of the store back to the announcer. So if you really want to help, I'll let you pick which thing you'd like to do. They are all pretty easy.
If you have a white shirt to wear that would be great. If not, don't worry about it. Just dress business-like (pretty much anything but levi's. I will be wearing a white polo and probably tan cords if that helps give you an idea).
It would be awesome if you could come at 5:00pm, but if that doesn't work then you would be fine to show up by 5:30pm. Just let me know. We will have something for you to eat right when you get there.
Call me if you want to talk about anything, otherwise you can email me at cedarrowleys@hotmail.com OR you can just leave me a comment on my blog. I hope it works out for you to come help, it will be fun to work with you for a night!
So just let me know if you are still in for it!
You are awesome! See you Saturday!
So cute! It reminds me of some of my little first graders I use to teach and I still loved everyone of them regarless!
Post a Comment