Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter



For Easter this year we didn't get to go to the sand dunes which is the usual tradition because the weather decided to ruin our plans, but we had fun anyway. On Saturday morning we went to the easter egg hunt where my kids got way too much candy! Then we went to Fillmore to have dinner with my family and so we could all hover over my darling new niece. Then Sunday morning the easter bunny brought my kids new outfits and more candy they didn't need. Also on Sunday I got another calling in addition to being the primary secretary I was asked to do something I'm really excited about but I can't say yet I havent been sustained but when I am you'll be sure to know! I hope everyone had a great EASTER!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh little baby Jade is so darling! Tell Whitney congrats! Your little boys look so cute holding that baby girl...maybe you need one? ha ha! :)

Henriefamily said...

Your family is so cute. And did I miss your birthday? If I did I'm sorry. I'll email you for it. Hope I didn't miss it.

Our Family said...

Happy B Day tomorrow....and you HAVE to tell us what your calling is....we were told you couldn't do ANYTHING else because of your Primary calling.

Jenny said...

What a cute new niece! Sounds like you had a great Easter. Good luck in your new calling!