
Hippie, Spiderman, & Derek Jeter

I'm supposed to be a Charlie's Angel

My husband the party pooper

Me & my Dad- he has red contacts in (kinda creepy)
We had a fun Halloween this year, we just did the usual Trick-Or-Treating, and we went to the carnival. I hope all of you had a fun & safe Halloween Too!
5 comments:
Cool costumes!!! I love your sexy hair!!! So, fun!!!
Cute costumes. You look cute! Shame on Tyler for being a party pooper! I guess he's too cool to dress up . . .
Love the costumes! I am especially happy to see DEREK JETER! Good choice! Go Yankees!
You were a HOT Charlie's Angel, you just needed to have some heat (a gun :))... Anyway, Thansk for your message. I told Ginger, that I can be in the Ginger, Danielle club, at least for now, with no daughters :)
The boys costumes were awesome but you....you look AWESOME! What a cool mom you are.
Post a Comment