

Everyone that came

My Dad and his little sisters Vikki and Bonnie

Last Saturday we were finally able to make it to the Manti temple to get my Grandpa Gunners endowments and his sealing to his parents done. We have been trying to go since January and things kept coming up or the weather ruined our plans. It was such a special day for all of us, especially all of his kids (my dad and his sisters). The Manti temple is beautiful and probably one of my favorites. The weather started to turn bad that day, so we left Fillmore at 6:20 and got home about 10:00 that night. It was awful what was supposed to take us and hour and a half to get home took us 3 hours and forty minutes, my kids were going NUTS! At some of the slowest points we were going 8 on the freeway because of the snow, It was crazy! I told Tyler just think how blessed we are going to be sacrificing all this time and our patience to make it to the temple:) It really was a special day and I am so glad the work for my Grandpa if done and that everyone endowed in his family was able to be there!
4 comments:
That's so awesome danielle!
My mom's parents and aunt have been gone for a while now, and my sister and I want to get their work done as well. I'll bet the day was great just knowing this was taken care of. sorry the weather was so horrible, but i'm glad you made it home safe!
That is awsome!! I love the Manti temple! It is one of my favorites too.
I love the picture of your dad with his sisters. He looks great. I totally trust that you'll be blessed for having to endure such awful weather. I love the Manti temple. We are in the Manti district, but will be moved to Payson once it is built. I will be sad to not go over to Manti once a month!
Fun! I love the Manti Temple - it's honestly one of my favorites. Sometimes I wish I would've got married there instead of in Salt Lake.
Post a Comment