Monday, December 6, 2010

Ice Bowl 2010


Ready for the kick-off




after the game



SUYFA All-Stars & Simi Valley Vikings







The talk from the coach after the game


Dylan, Austin, & Tyrel


Dylan & Logan


Dylan



Football in December??? Oh yes! Dylan played in the Ice Bowl on Saturday at SUU. He played starting defense, kick off and return team. It was fun and it wasn't even that cold. It was the SUYFA all-stars (Canyon View & Cedar boys) vs. Simi Valley Vikings. Dylan's team didn't win but that's ok he was just happy to still be playing football in December. The other team comes from California and they were so nice and so excited to see the snow! They were loving having snow ball fights, it was pretty funny watching them. They gave our team beanies with the teams name on it and our team was so excited about them. We had a great time. I love watching my boys play sports. I truly feel it's one of the greatest blessings I have... to be able to spend time with them, watching them do what they love:)

1 comment:

Tasha Alycia said...

A. Looks too cold for me.

B. Uhmmm how old is #69???Seriously.

C. Dylan looks so cute in his football stuff.

D. We survived Thanksgiving. Hooray!

E. We only have one more holiday to get through.

F. Love you!

G. Call me!

H. That's all.

I. Bye :)