Monday, March 7, 2011

Time needs to Slow Down...Dylan's 12

Sorry I don't know why all my scanned pics go white aroud the edge.




How did this happen? Dylan turned 12 on March 3rd. First of all I can't believe that I have a twelve year old and Second where has the time gone? He really is such a great kid. The bishop called Dylan up on Sunday to sustain him a deacon and told the congregation what a good kid he is and he blushed and grinned from ear to ear...it was priceless. And who can resist those dimples...not me. I'm truly afraid for the future, I'm going to be beating the girls away with a stick. What I love about Dylan is... he is so much like me in the good ways and the bad ( and sometimes don't love), I totally get him and can always know how he is feeling, he is a straight A student with out me nagging, he's so handsome, such a good brother, so kind, acts like the ultimate 12 yr old boy aka obnoxious, is more into his friends than girls for the moment, his biggest concern in life is sports, hanging out with his friends and getting a cell phone, how grown up he thinks he is, the fact I've gotten the chance to grow up with him and we've made it this far, he's very forgiving, he makes me laugh, his favorite saying...so Burn, the fact that there can be 10 inches of snow on the ground and he still wears shorts to school, the way he thinks basketball shorts go with everything, he's a leader, he makes good choices, and last but not least he's mine (of Course). We love you Dylan Happy Birthday:)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Woah! That makes me feel SOOO old! Happy birthday, Dylan! Your mom is amazing.