Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011





















If your wondering where Dylan is in these pics he's not there. He is at the point that his friends and "hanging out" come before coloring easter eggs...apparently! I'm so not ready for a teenager, I can't even begin to desribe it! We did color him some eggs though. We used Jade's pretty princess ones with glitter and pink sparkles for him. Hahaha thats what he gets for not joining us:)








Dylan and his new obsession





Jaxon and Riley




Once again for Easter the weather ruined our plans. We were supposed to head to the sandunes on Sunday, that didnt happen:( Instead we went to my aunts house and had dinner with my family, and played with my cousins cute babies. So it all worked out but I was still bummed about the dunes. My kids had a good time hunting down their eggs the easter bunny brought. They were filled with $ and candy, what more could you ask for haha. The bunny also dropped off their baskets and a new outfit, if thats what boys call them! All in all a good time, heres hoping for better weather next year.

No comments: