Tyler Danielle Dylan Karsten Jaxon: our life in pictures
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Fun In The Sun
A few weeks ago we went to Sand Hollow with my Sister and Jade and had a blast. If I had my way this is what we would do everyday. The only way it wouldv'e been better is if we had a boat! Oh well maybe someday!
How fun! I used to love going to the lake when we were in high school! Glad to see you enjoying your summer. I can't believe it's already August, I feel like summer just got here!
2 comments:
How fun! I used to love going to the lake when we were in high school! Glad to see you enjoying your summer. I can't believe it's already August, I feel like summer just got here!
Still have never been there! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment