Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

It's the day before thanksgiving so I thought I would take a sec and make a list of what i'm thankful for...Some of it will be truly materialistic and more of it heartfelt, hopefully! and in no particular order either:)
~ My fabulous husband who puts up with so much crap from me it's not even funny, I could never find anyone better!
~ My handsome boys who make me smile and make me love them more than life itself.
~ My jobs and the people I get to work with and laugh with everyday.
~ My house which I love to come home to.
~ The gospel and the atonement, also my testimony and the power of prayer.
~ My friends who always make me laugh and no matter how many years or minutes have passed its still the same:)
~ My ipod and cell phone
~ My siblings who have endured everything I have and share the same experiences, especially my sister who is truly one of my best friends who I love!
~ My Mom who has been gone almost 3 years, who taught me everything and who I still miss everyday!
~ Tylers family who raised the best husband and father, I will forever be grateful for that.
~ My health, the fact that I get to wake up and am able to exercise everyday!
~ My Dad, I love to talk to him, he cracks me up!
~ Freedom and those serving our country!
~ The things I now know and continue to learn everyday.
~ My kids' friends for making good choices, and being good examples. (even if they do eat me out of house and home)
~ Good books!
~ Hair product and make-up! haha
~ Vacations.
~ Sports, both watching them and having my kids play them!
~ Mostly for family time!

1 comment:

Rachel Urie said...

Love your list, I should do that! Please cal lme to hang out! Im putting you as our bunko sub, we are moving to the 2nd thursday of the month. xoxo