Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jaxons Birthday












Jaxon in his robe he got for his birthday, he loves it! He also got a scooter and squinkies.













At funtime inflatable for his birthday party



On February 18th Jaxon turned 6 years old. I cannot believe by baby is 6. I want to sit down and bawl. He is my best little buddy, we spend everyday together before school hanging out and I hate to think of him being gone to first grade next year:( He really is such a cutie, and makes our family complete. Right now Jaxons favorites are: his puma shoes, faux hawks everyday, green apples with or without skin(peel) as he calls it, drawing pictures, writing books, kindergarten, baseball, basketball, soccer, legos, puzzles, sword fighting on the wii, fruit roll ups, playing with his friends Hayden Payton and Justet, going to krave, building huts, and for the moment the color black. Happy Bithday Jax

No comments: