Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

7 Things I Can Do...

1- Multi-task ( big time with 3 kids)

2- Read a good book in 3 days

3- Dance, play Softball & Golf ( although I'm not good at the last 2 they are fun)

4- Cook a good meal ( when I want to)

5- Spend $ when my husbands out of town!!

6- Watch movies all day long ( when I get a chance)

7- Talk on the phone for hours


7 Things I Cannot Do...

1- wait ( I have no patience)

2- live without my family

3-get up in the mornings

4- stand radio commercials

5- sew (to save my life)

6- math

7- talk to people I don't know ( I am shy that way)


7 Things That Attracted Me To Tyler...

1- his eyes

2- personality

3- makes me laugh

4 - he was unavailable ( you always want what you can't have)

5- his smile

6- hard worker

7- nice guy


7 Things I Say Most Often...

1- Are You kidding Me?

2- What Are You Doing?

3- Leave Your Brother alone

4- 1...2...3

5- Are you bleeding...No? Then Your Fine

6- Good Job!

7- I Love You


7 Celebrity Admiration's...

1-?????

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-


7 Favorite Foods...

1-Chocolate

2- Pasta

3- Steak from Milt's

4- Cheesecake

5- Zucchini Bread

6- Anything My Mom Makes

7- Chicken


7 People To Tag...

1- Any

2- body

3- who

4- wants

5- to

6- play

7- !!!!!!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

This was so fun to read. You and I are a lot alike!