Friday, September 5, 2008

Just Shut Up!

I really am such an idiot especially today. So I am at wal-mart my most unfavorite place to be. anyways I am in the checkout line and I look behind me and see someone I know her girls took dance from me last year and she was pregnant. The last time I saw her was the first of may at the spring review. so stupid me I turn around and start talking to her and say so when are you due? She says to me I had the baby last Friday at that point I turned about 5 shades or red and say oh that's exciting. That's all I could say I was so afraid of digging myself any deeper. I should have apologized but I didn't I just turned around and didn't look back again. The stupid thing is she did in no way look 9 months pregnant. What was i thinking? I want to die I am so embarrassed, I usually am not the person to say idiotic things like this but today obviously I am. so I called some of my friends so they could get a good laugh and console me, so now it's your turn. I have learned my lesson to not open my mouth.

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Hilarious! That's just as bad as what Betsy C. posted in my comments. That she had asked a lady if her baby had down syndrome. And the baby didn't. We've all done SOMETHING like that. And if we have we don't necessarily admit it. So GOOD FOR YOU!

Tasha Alycia said...

Ha ha.... I love it! I really feel for you- I've done pleeeeennnntttyyy of stupid things like that. I am too ashamed to admit them!

Tanya said...

HA HA! Funny! I hate when I do stuff like that! Somebody did that to me right after I had Kade...I just laughed about it and thought DANG IT! Time to hit the gym ha ha!

Henriefamily said...

Danielle you are so funny. I love it. I'm pretty sure that I would do something like that. Only I would probably say it to my kids and then they would blurt it out or something. So either way I would feel stuptid.

Natasha said...

Glad I'm not the only one that stuff like that happens to. Only...I still haven't learned that lesson about keeping my mouth shut!

Betsy said...

At least you didn't ask someone if her new baby has down syndrome! Oh yeah, I've done that :)

The Backus Family said...

That is so funny. It reminds me of when I was in wal-mart the other night (mind you it was after I had worked a 12 hour shift) and I had to pee so bad I could hardley think. Anyway I accidentally used the mens restroom. I could'nt believe it when I walked out and saw the little pic of the man with pants. I about died!!!

Cindee