
I am the queen of procrastination, I wait until the last possible second to get things done. I teach dance at a studio here in town and I have to have three dances choreographed by Wednesday morning and here I am sitting my computer blogging! I have had the music cut for a week and have done nothing with it. So if any of you dancers out there has any ideas for Alvin and the Chipmunks ( I even have a little boy in my class who could act out Alvin) or Jingle bells for 3 & 4 year olds or kindergartners you let me know. I have my pre-team dance partially made up so that is the good news but that comes a lot easier to me than the little girls they can do more. I hope when I do get around to it I feel inspired and it will be a painless process sometimes it is sometimes it isn't. Well enough putting it off I better get to work...
5 comments:
Just use the Jolly Old St. Nicholas routine and have Sherrie teach it. That's my suggestion! hehe
I could give you some mega pro dance moves... but unfortunately, they probably wouldn't be too ideal for tiny kiddos. Best of luck though. I can move to Vanilla Ice or something, but when it comes to coregraphy - I'm a waste.
I love choreographing, but not for little ones! Ha ha! It's just hard to find stuff for them to do that's at their level. If it was junior high or high school age then I'd totally help. But sorry to say, I'll have to leave this one to you!
I will wish you the best of luck though! Just keep it fun and entertaining. Watch the movie for inspiration or something. GOOD LUCK!
Dance help??? Don't ask me. If you need help with sports....give me a call but when it comes to dancing...no way!! Sorry. Good luck.
You crack me up! I loved your comment on my blog about Twilight. How did you know I was going to fake sick? We'll need to go to the midnight show if that's alright. Or we can do the midnight show on Thursday night. Or the 1 o'clock show on Friday. If there is a 1 o'clock show. Betsy reads my blog so now if I really AM sick...I'll have to go, out of GUILT!
Post a Comment