Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer...Soccer...Soccer

We are finally done with soccer season it ended today! It has been fun though, both of my boys' teams have done really well. Dylans team The Blue Dynamite left the season undefeated so I was really excited about that!! Karstens team The Soccer Police only lost one game this year. They both had awesome coaches!! Dylan and Karsten both improved a ton this year I think the more they play the better they are going to be. Soccer is a really hard sport for me to watch because I dont know all the rules and Im one of those parents who is kinda vocal and competitive so I can't be yelling things when I don't know what is going on and look like an idiot. So I have to ask Tyler a lot of questions because he is the soccer player not me. We have been pulling double duty because they are playing football right now also so Im glad soccer is at an end and it might not be so chaotic around my house anymore. We had fun I'm glad I get to see my kids involved in so many things and that they are healthy and are happy to be doing it.

6 comments:

Alisca said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come see the boys in all of their activities! They are getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks (hopefully you are coming for grandma's birthday celebration on the 5th). Love you guys!

Jenny said...

I love your new blog layout - so cute! I bet you're happy that soccer is over because now maybe you have a little bit of time to relax.

Yes, you can totally call me after the game! We BETTER win! Last week was ridiculous. I'm so competitive! At least we took First place during regular season. I can't believe we didn't get a trophy though. :0(

Tanya said...

I kind of wish that I had the energy to play soccer...I bet it would help me with the baby weight :) ha ha! Your little family seems like you guys are always having so much fun!

Henriefamily said...

I wish we were doing all these activities with our kids together too. Hey guess what? There are two houses for sale right next door to me. Great idea. You come buy one of them and then we can do all that fun stuff with our kids together. Yay! You would love St. George. :)

Alan and Mindee said...

Wow! You are amazing with everything you are doing! It was so fun to talk with you. I am excited to be able to keep in touch now that I have a blog! You have such a cute family. Love your blog!

The Backus Family said...

Your boys are so cute. You guys have such a cute fam. I just started blogging so I'm excited to keep in touch with everyone that I never see anymore. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!

Cindee