Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules of this tag are to pick the 4th file in your photos and then the 4th picture in the file and then talk about it. At the end of the tag make sure to tag 4 people...



This is Jaxon Brace when he is just minutes old. He's cute isn't he? As you can tell he is not very happy. You can't tell in this picture very well but he is a big boy! Weighing in at 9lbs. 4oz 21 inches long and born at 10:30 a.m. on February 18. You can't see his legs in this picture but there are rolls and rolls of chubbiness, and he hasn't slowed down yet. Luckily I had a very good epidural with him and didn't have any labor pains because they gave it to me so early on in labor. Maybe they knew something I didn't. So after getting a nice nap in they told me I had to wake up and have a baby! It was so nice especially considering I had to have Karsten natural. When Jaxon came out everybody was shocked saying thats the biggest baby born here in 2 weeks, quite the accomplishment I know. No wonder I was so big! He is his Dad's best friend and his brothers just adore him. He is a so much fun and a wonderful (final) addition to our family.
I Tag anyone of you who are my friends who want to do it!!

6 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

So cute! Makes me excited to have another little baby! I can't believe that you being so tiny could have a 9 lb. baby. You would never know it with how great you look!!!

Natasha said...

Fun tag! That is totally a fun memory. I'm glad it was such a good labor!

Jenny said...

Cute pic. I'm glad you didn't feel anything because he was HUGE! Wow! And I'm dying to see your pregnancy picture, too.

Our Family said...

Jaxson looks just the same! It's amazing that you delivered that BIG baby without labor pains. You should have been a pioneer woman! Are you as tired as I am?

Tasha Alycia said...

aww cute litle jax!!!! Thanks for making me relive labor and delivery- it was fun! You forget things here and there but it all came flooding back!!!

Henriefamily said...

Hey what's the website that you get your blog background from? It looks cute and I'm thinking about changing mine. Mom can't read mine with the dark background.