Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yipppeeee!!!

Aceh sunset
I just found out the other day that we get to go on a cruise! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We are going on another all expense paid incentive trip for Martin Door (Tylers garage door supplier) So on Feb 22 we will be off to the southern Caribbean for 7 days in the sun. We get to go with another couple from Tyler's work so I am happy about that, it's always more fun with other people. The count down has begun!!!

9 comments:

Betsy said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! I'm no talking to you for several days now. :)

Our Family said...

Yet another reason on my list of reasons NOT to invite you to Girl's Lunch!

1. Cuter than me!
2. Goes on Cruises!

What will #3 be?

Alan and Mindee said...

That sounds like so much fun. A wife with 3 boys, you deserve it!!!

Sylvia said...

hey, hope you dont care but i found you on mindee's blog. your boys are so cute. If you want i am at brettandsylviabrindley.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Ok, seriously. I'm ready for some of these amazing trips! How can I bribe Tyler??? ;0)

Tanya said...

JEALOUS! That is the perfect time of year to go too because the holidays are over and about Feb I get so sick of the cold. I hope you have so much fun! :)

Natasha said...

I'll try to be happy for you instead of sickly jealous! It will be so much fun!

Henriefamily said...

I hope you have a lot of fun. You seem to get to go to a lot of fun places.

Sundee said...

Hey I am so jealouse. I've never been on a cruise and hope to go some day. You will have to take some good pictures and bring them to aerobics and show everyone.