Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Fun
For the last month Jaxon has told us everyday that " I be buzz Halloween" so finally on Friday he was able to be buzz for Halloween! He was so excited.We had a lot of fun Me, Tyler and Jaxon went to Sizzler for lunch so we could see my sister Whitnee all dressed up she was a rock star. Then we started trick or treating around 4:30. This year I decided I wanted to dress up so me and my friend Robyn dressed up as raggedy Ann & Andy ( I was Andy) It was kinda funny how nobody knew who we were. Every house that we went to Jaxon would come and show me the candy he got in his bucket, he was so funny. After trick or treating we went to a carnival at the college, which is a lot fun and best of all its all FREE! They have a ton of games and give out a lot of candy which my kids love. After that we went to all the Grandparents houses and let them see the little spooks. Later on that night Dylan and his friends went to the Haunted Hospital which I refused to go through, I'm way too chicken. I hate haunted houses, but he made it through and even lived to tell about it. We didn't get home until around 10:00, then my kids had sleepovers so it was a really long night, but tons of fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ok, Jaxon looks SO adorable as Buzz!
I didn't know there was a carnival at the college. That sounds like fun!
Your kids look so cute and I must admit that you looked pretty cute yourself. How fun! I honestly swear you are the best mom...you guys are always doing so much fun stuff! You might have to give me lessons :)
Jaxon is sooo cute in his Buzz costume and your other boys looked pretty cool too. You and your friend did a great job on your costumes! How fun it that!!!
What cute costumes! I love how excited little kids get for Halloween! That is so awesome that you dressed up too! What a fun mom!
Levi is DYING that Jaxon got to be Buzz. It is his latest obsession. He even pushes his chest as if there is a button there and pretends that his wings pop out. Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how old Dylan looks! Geez! You look pretty great yourself. Way to go!
Hey, I've been thinking about you lots the past couple days. We are keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
Post a Comment