On Saturday my mom and dad were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity, it was an awesome experience and I am so glad I was able to be there and be sealed to them! It was really hard for my mom to be there because it exhausted her and she had to stay in the wheelchair the whole time but I am glad she is a fighter and made the sacrifice. Her health is declining really fast and we don't know how much longer she will be with us so I am glad this day came and we have an eternal family. I feel truly blessed for all I have and for the blessings of the temple.





17 comments:
Danielle - I cannot believe how much you, Nick and Whitney look alike! And you and Tyler have the cutest family! My dad ran into your dad at the gas station a couple of weeks ago and your dad was saying how he was going through the temple... how neat! My prayers are with your family.
That's so great Danielle. I hope you enjoy the precious time you have with your mom. Love you and miss you.
You do look like siblings. In fact you guys look just like me and my siblings! I am so happy that you had that experience it will be with you forever. I still remember when I was sealed to my Mom & Dad. (some of it was kinda weird though... but then again I was only 7). I love you and will talk to you soon.
p.s. whintee hardly has a baby bump!
So glad you posted pictures of the temple. Sorry I couldn't be there. I'm glad they got the temple taken care of. I think it will give your mom some peace of mind. Love you guys and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything I can provide!
What an awesome experience. I am so happy that your family was able to be sealed! How awesome for your mom and dad.
I think your mom looks absolutely beautiful in her white dress. She's an inspiration.
What a great blessing for you and your family knowing that you are sealed forever! Hopefully it will make all of this a little easier for your family. Wish you the best in the months to come.
I just heard about your dear mother - and then read this post, per Ginger's instructions. What a blessing for your family to have one of your last experiences on earth be a trip to the temple. I am sad with you, but will pray for you - especially that you can feel the closeness of your mother through this time. I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!
BC
Danielle, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I grew up across the street from your grandparents in Fillmore. I haven't seen you guys since you were little kids, but I've always been close to your family there. I heard from Alisca tonight that your mom passed away, and I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom (Mary Kay) passed away in June from the same illness. My thoughts are with your family, and I hope you can find peace during such a difficult time.
Daniel, I also just heard about your Mom passing-my heart just aches for you. I'm sure one of the best comforts is knowing you secured your eternal connection with her--what a blessing to have that! I know times like these just take your breath away & I pray you are doing well & hope you feel the love I'm sending your way.
Danielle,
I just heard that your Mom passed away yesterday and wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I was just looking at your blog yesterday and saw that your family was able to go to the temple. Its awesome that you were able to get there before she passed. God works in crazy ways. He knows what needs to happen. Stay strong and know that you have a lot of friends to support you. If you need any help getting your boys to school or anything, please let me know.
All my love,
Amy
Danielle - I am so sorry to hear about your moms passing. She is such a beautiful women. I guess she had one thing left to finish up before she could go and she took care of that on Saturday. What a wonderful blessing and last memory to have with her. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. Just remember how many people are thinking and praying for your family. Thank goodness for eternal families.
Mindy Morris Savage
Danielle, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I am so sorry for you and your family. My heart is with you. I have been crying since I found out this morning because I know how hard it has been for you to deal with your mom's illness. I wish the very best for you. Please let me know what I can do for you. I love you. Erin
Danielle, I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you. May Heavenly Father bless you and your family. I will say a prayer for you. I am so glad that you were able to be sealed as an eternal family on Saturday. What a blessing the gospel is in our lives. God bless you and your family.
We are praying for you and your family. We know things will be hard - especially at Christmas. We love you all and you are in our thoughts.
Your mom's story has truly touched me. Especially to hear that your family was sealed together on Saturday. How incredible. She stayed long enough to finish that. How remarkable.
I hope you will find peace and comfort at this time. I know that the Savior is holding you in His arms. I know that your mother had a glorious reunion in heaven and she will be your guardian angel throughout the rest of your life.
Thinking of you. Praying for you. Crying with you.
-Jenny and Daniel
I am so sorry about your mom. But am so glad that you were able to go to the Temple and be sealed. What a blessing, that she was strong enough to go. I want you to know we are thinking about you and your family and will keep you in our prayers.If you need anything please just call me, I am always home.
I was so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. We have kept your family in our prayers and will continue to do so. I know your mom is with you and will watch over your family. What a special blessing for you all to be sealed. May you be comforted at this time and know of the many people who love you and are thinking of you.
Danielle, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know she is very dear to you. I am so happy that you guys made it to the temple. I know that was very important to everybody. Just know she is happy now and in no pain. She still wants what is best for you and your family. If you need anything, just ask.
Brett and Stephanie
Post a Comment