


Today Dylans basketball team the Cyclones had another game, they did really well. Dylan scored twice and had a few rebounds and steals!! I think I got a little camera happy, but all the pictures of him actually playing didn't turn out they are either dark or blurry. After the game we went out for ice cream with the team. One game down only another month & a half of them to go! Dylan has games and Karsten has clinics every Saturday. I just don't love spending my entire Saturday at the gym! I really am proud of the way he played, he has improved so much since last year it's amazing. Call me crazy but, I just like outdoor sports better!!



3 comments:
Go Cyclones!!! Sounds like fun! I loved to watch Landon's games when he was little, before it got competitive. uhmm did you color your hair?!? I love it and the bangs!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes dark and blurry pictures. And yes about your hair. It looks good and Megan said you changed it and she liked it too.
Your hair is cute either way! I like to go dark in the winter and light in the summer...I like to change my hair alot, but it gets neglected due to the fact I only make it in about 2 times a year;( Life is busy!
Post a Comment