

The other day my brothers girlfriend Beth asked to see our Paris pics so as we were looking through them this quote caught my eye it's on the memorial right in front of the American D-day cemetery in Normandy, France. I just wanted to share it with you. "Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid they have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices."
President Harry S. Truman
United States Of America
Also I am so looking forward to a new year and hope it is better than the last. I told my dad "It can't get any worse" He told me to never say that so I will just think it. Although it's already getting off to a rough start because of the economy My husband had to layoff one guy and cut everyone elses hours at his work. He hates being the bad guy but at least they still have jobs right?
As far as my kids go we are still in the middle of basketball season (my least favorite sport) They started back to school yesterday which I am very glad to be back on a schedule, we did have a lot of fun over the break staying up till 1 in the morning! I start back teaching dance tomorrow and look forward to seeing my girls again. Now me and Tyler are just counting down the days till our cruise only 46 days left until we leave! I so need a vacation!
President Harry S. Truman
United States Of America
Also I am so looking forward to a new year and hope it is better than the last. I told my dad "It can't get any worse" He told me to never say that so I will just think it. Although it's already getting off to a rough start because of the economy My husband had to layoff one guy and cut everyone elses hours at his work. He hates being the bad guy but at least they still have jobs right?
As far as my kids go we are still in the middle of basketball season (my least favorite sport) They started back to school yesterday which I am very glad to be back on a schedule, we did have a lot of fun over the break staying up till 1 in the morning! I start back teaching dance tomorrow and look forward to seeing my girls again. Now me and Tyler are just counting down the days till our cruise only 46 days left until we leave! I so need a vacation!
3 comments:
I love the pics and the quote. Thanks for sharing!
Cute new layout. Hope your doing okay.
do you have room for one more on the cruise? I gotta get out of here! I loved this post--the quote was really good--cute new layout BTW :)
Post a Comment