
Jax with Karstens glasses


Trying moms lipstick on


I've always heard the term terrible two's but I've decided it's more like late 2's horrible 3's! Jaxon is turning 3 in a few weeks and he is being naughtier than ever! He is such a funny kid and people are just drawn to him, in church everybody in the hall that we pass stops and talks to him and says hi, his older brothers friends just love him, and want to play with him. But he is really starting to be a handful and my other kids were too at this age but he has far exceeded them and the trouble they got into to, he is so much smarter than they were at this age, so he gets into more sophisticated trouble! He has in the last week taken my chapstic out of my purse and drawn all over the mirror with it, he got the scissors and cut up my candle decoration, he has drawn all over the computer desk, my kitchen table, and our dish rags with marker, just to name a few. I don't know if he's just bored because his brothers are gone to school or he thinks he needs the attention I haven't figured it out yet. He also thinks he rules the roost! He is very hard headed and is kinda sassy and lets you know when you are doing something he doesn't like or making him do something against his will! He says some pretty funny things too, last night Ty said to him "lets fight" and put his fists up and Jaxon says to his dad "I'll knock you out" Good thing he's cute because some days that's all that keeps him alive! We love our little boy even if he is a stinker because at the end of the day he can say some pretty sweet things and he gives great hugs and kisses!
11 comments:
I agree on the terrible 3's all of my kids were horrible at 3, Coy is 4 now and I am wondering when its going to get better! He is very cute! And like you said its a good thing haha.
What a cutie. My youngest daughter thinks she rules the house to. Mabe it's the baby of the family thing.
He is so cute I think he should be able to get away with anything :) ha ha!
Jaxon is so cute. I remember when he wouldn't let any of us hold him and he would cry for his mom. I'll never forget when I stopped by to visit you and Jaxon in November on my way to Vegas and he wouldn't let me leave your house without a hug AND a kiss. He's the sweetest little boy when he wants to be. Happy Birthday Jaxon!
Those pictures are so dang cute! I can't count how many times I have heard that the terrible 2's are now the terrible 3's. That makes me a little nervous for Marlee especially with a new baby! She is already so independent which is nice in some ways and frustrating in others!
Good Luck!
I'm not gonna lie... he melts my heart when I see him - even if he pretends not to know me - which is typical :)
I realize that it isn't QUITE Jaxon's birthday, but I want it to be later in the month (obviously) and by wishing him a Happy Birthday, it makes that wish a reality for me. (I'm special, I know).
I think Heavenly Father made kids cute for a reason...otherwise their parents might give them away!
He's sure a cutie!
I love that little boy! Especially when he waves at me at Church. It is a good thing they come cute....You gotta love marker. Or an adress stamp, stamped on every inch of their skin. Those don't come off, they have to wear off.
Awww your "mini-me". Little heart breaker!
uhmmm by-the-way I am a little bitter, slightly pissed, and very jealous you won the photo contest giveaway! What the hell?!?!?!?!
Ok, I'm over it... I can't wait to see how they turn out! :)
THIS POST TOTALLY ran through my mind as I wanted the airplane soar through the air at church on Sunday - you gotta love little boys!!
Post a Comment