I've been tagged again...by Natasha!
Seven Things I Can Do:
1-procrastinate
2-Tie a quilt by myself (I did my first one on Monday & was really excited)
3-talk on the phone for hours
4-have a baby without an epidural ( not recommended)
5-eat treats for breakfast, lunch , & dinner
6-love my family
7- miss my mom
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1-live with out chocolate
2- go a day with out checking my blog
3-sing on tune
4-stand clutter
5-stay home all day, I have to leave my house at least once during the day or I go stir crazy!
6-be on time for church
7-exercise every day
Seven Things I Say Most:
1-Oh come on
2-do it without complaining
3-I Love You, Goodnight
4-ready 5,6,7,8
5-what are you doing?
6- Do you need to go potty? ( to Jax)
7-what did you do today?
Seven Goals For The Year:
1- lose weight the same goal I've had for the past 6 years (I don't think it's working)
2-eat better
3-yell less
4-be a better wife & mom
5-clean my house more
6-save $
7-be more charitable
Seven Reasons I Fell In Love With Tyler:
1- he's hot
2-he's my best friend
3- he's makes me laugh
4-very kind & thoughtful
5- hard working
6-the way he made me feel
7-did I mention he's hot
Seven Things I Love To Eat:
ummm where do I start
1-chocolate
2-pasta any kind
3-bread
4-cheesecake
5-candy
6-chicken
7-anything I don't have to make
Seven People I tag:
1-Tasha
2-Erin
3-Jenny
4-Amy
5-Cindee
6-Betsy
7-Sandy
5 comments:
Hi, Danielle. I seen your blog on my sis-in-law Mindee's. I saw your picture and said, hey I know her...that's Braeli's dance teacher, ha! Anyway, cute blog and thanks for teaching Braeli each week...she really loves coming to dance!
So fun to read! I seriously had to laugh at "ready 5,6,7,8." For me it's just a memory!
This was fun to read! You don't need to lose weight though. I would kill to look like you!
Yes, we are going to the party on Friday. Hope you two will be there, too!
And are you getting excited for softball? We can start turning our rosters in and it starts mid-April!
Have fun on your cruise!!! I wish we were going together! :) Also- I see someone mentioned softball... My Danielle playing softball?!? The same Danielle who broke her arm what 6 times? Who knew? Please post pictures! Thanks
XOXO
ME
Woo Hoo! You didn't tag me...Thank you and bless you.
Post a Comment