Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mt.West Baseball/ Red Devils Soccer








Finding shelter from the rain


Bronze metal ceremony!


Dylan & Tyrel

Dylan has been a very busy boy this last week, he played summer games soccer and had baseball playoffs all within four days. His soccer team did very well taking the bronze metal, especially for a team that hadn't played together before. It was a lot of fun watching his games they are very intense, and it is very nerve racking for me I guess because I'm competitive and I really want them to win. During his last game on Saturday for the bronze it poured on us and was freezing, but they just kept playing even into overtime because of a tie. It was lots of fun and hopefully we will do it again next year.


Dylan up to bat

Playing 2nd base




I thought this pic was cool with Dylan saying the pledge(he's #11)
Little League Baseball is over for the year which makes me sad because it's so much fun to watch! Mt. West (Dylan's team) took sixth place for the season. I think I will really miss going to the games, baseball has dominated our lives since April. It really is amazing how good the boys are for being only 10 years old and younger!

No comments: