Monday, June 15, 2009

Whitnee's Wedding












Jaxon the cute ring boy!






My Family: my brother Nick, his cute girlfriend Beth, My G'ma Sade, my Dad,
Dylan, My sister Whitnee, Karsten, Jaxon, the new bro in-law Jadeth, Me, & Tyler

Whit, Jade, & Jadeth


Look at those blue eyes


Beth & Nick


Whit & my dad

On Friday my sister Whitnee got married in my backyard. We really lucked out because it was a beautiful day, unlike those before and after. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad it is over with it has been really stressful getting my yard and everything else ready. Luckily my aunt is a caterer and does weddings all the time, so she was a lifesaver! Whitnee was a beautiful bride and looked gorgeous as always.

8 comments:

Sundee said...

Congratulations to your sister. I miss you at aerobics. Are you guys riding bikes this summer? I don't know if I will go back to teaching step or not. My foot is in a cast for a while to see if that will help the healing process. My foot still gives me a lot of grief. I had been riding my bike until this cast. I guess I will try and ride a bike with it on anyways.

Our Family said...

The wedding looked great. Whitnee looked beautiful. So did your backyard. I'm so glad it didn't rain.

Crystal said...

Wow! Looks like it turned our perfectly! I would hate the pressure of hosting an event like that! Way to go big sister!

Jenny said...

Great pictures! Looks like everything went good. Your dress is so cute and your sister's dress is gorgeous!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful bride. You are such a nice sister to have a wedding in your backyard. . . from the pictures it looked great!

Alan and Mindee said...

Congrats to your sister and her cute family! Those pictures look beautiful. Your backyard looks awesome!

Steph and Hunter said...

Congrats to Whitnee! Everything looks great and you are sweet to share your backyard! What a special day.

Henriefamily said...

Congrats to Whitnee!! She looked great. Wow!