Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Karsten & Tyler






























Seven years ago (yesterday) The funniest little boy in the world was born at 10:30 p.m. After lots of problems and spending a week in the hospital we got to bring our baby home! And our lives have never been the same since. Tyler really wanted Karsten born on his birthday, but he just couldn't wait an hour and a half. We started out celebrating Karstens birthday with a friend party on Saturday we took the kids to Ice Age 3 It was so funny if you havent seen it you need to go. Some lady @ the movie asked me if all the kids were mine. A duh, Yes I have 7 kids all under the age of ten and 5 of them are age 7 and look nothing alike, funny how that works. I love people and their comments:) Anyways... on Sunday we had a family party for Karsten and Tyler with cake and ice cream and lots of presents. It was FUN, I love to celebrate them together it's a lot less work for me. So Happy Birthday to two very important boys in my life I love you both, and hope Tyler you have a wonderful birthday today and to Karsten I hope you enjoyed turning 7!

2 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Looks like you guys have been busy with Birthday's! Glad you all had fun!

Jenny said...

How fun to have such close birthdays. Send both of them birthday wishes from us!