Friday, September 4, 2009
A Frog??
Last night after we got home from our softball game we went to walk inside and all of a sudden I heard Tyler say "WOW" from the other side of the car. It turns out we had a frog inside our garage by the back door. So being the chicken that I am I ran out on the driveway and stayed there. Karsten and Dylan were so excited they both wanted to take it to school. Karsten wanted it for show and tell and Dylan wanted to feed it to some pet they have in class. Tyler told them no & that it would probably die in a jar all night, so they decided to take it out to my garden to eat bugs. So all the while they are trying to catch this frog I am sitting in my driveway not going anywhere near the thing ( my neighbors all probably think I'm crazy) Now the frog is in my garden and I told Tyler I'm not going anywhere near there, so from now on he's on garden duty. Trying to relieve my fears and get out of garden duty he says to me "oh it probably has already gone into someone else's yard" Uh Yeah Right. I know I'm the biggest chicken ever and all of you reading this are probably laughing at me but I really hate things like that. I should have gotten a picture of it but then I would have had to walk past it to get into my house & we all know that wasn't going to happen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
anything that jumps freaks me out. I hate grasshoppers too, they are so ugly. Was it a big frog?
I love that you said we're probably laughing reading this...I was at just that moment I read that...You are hilarious. Maybe it was Calvins frog. I think it ran away from Sherrie's at the beginning of the Summer. That's about how long it would take it to get to your house. :0
LOL! I admit, I was laughing at you--because I would have done the VERY SAME THING!
Post a Comment