Saturday morning & this is what my life consists of with having three boys:

Karstens football game at 9:00am

Dylans league soccer Juventus game at 10:30am

More of Karstens football @ 11:00

Karstens AYSO soccer game @ 12:00 and finally at 1:30 we are done for the day with sports!!
4 comments:
I forsee your Saturday schedule getting worse, not better. BUT it does look like fun. Your boys are adorable.
Looks like a CrAzY day! Thank you for doing both games for us. It looks like you were mega busy! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!
Wow! You are a busy mom! Hopefully, you will get a Saturday to relax soon. Can't believe Jaxon is in Preschool too. Pretty crazy having time for yourself I bet!
another reminder of why I haven't done fall soccer--I should suck it up and do it for the kids but the schedules are just CRAZY! Your such a good Mom!
Post a Comment