Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jade's Too Big


On Sunday we went up to Fillmore to celebrate my Grandma's birthday with all my family. My niece Jade was there and the poor thing got mauled by my kids! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I wish she lived closer so we could see her more, then maybe she wouldn't grow so fast!

Jaxon, Jade & Ty (isn't it supposed to be the baby who looks away from the camera)

My Grandma with her cake:)


Karsten & Jade

3 comments:

Alisca said...

Tyler looked away from the camera because he was watching football :). I can't believe how big she is either! She's getting to where she can almost get down and chase your boys around. That will be good when she can crawl and chase them with Jaxon. It was good seeing you guys!

Alan and Mindee said...

Those pictures of your boys holding Jade are so cute! Baby's shouldn't be allowed to grow so fast ... at least that is what I have been telling Heston lately!!!

Jenny said...

Cute! I can't believe how big she is! So cute!