
Mothers Day was a really good day, considering that I always dread Mothers Day now that my mom is gone is quite a big step for me. On Saturday night we went to the cemetary and took a rod iron flower to my moms grave, its always hard to think how much time has passed and how much she's missed. I also think a lot about what it would be like today if she was still here. On Sunday my boys were so cute they all came and told me Happy Mothers Day right when they woke up and gave me a gift they made in school. Dylan gave me a letter that pretty much said thanks for taking us to Disneyland this coming summer and especially thanks for taking us to a Red Sox game:) At least he's thinking ahead right? Karsten gave me a cute paper and pencil holder he made and some paper flowers that have chores on them he can do for me. Jaxon just kept saying me and Dad are going to make you dinosaur cookies, all day long. Tyler got me a new camera and a swim suit ( that I picked out) Tyler talked in sacrament about about mothers and did a really good job, so that made the day even better to hear the husband talk about how wonderful women and mothers are. Then we went to Fillmore to spend time with my family, and had a luncheon. We took my neice Jade with us and she was such a good baby, its fun to see what it would be like to have a girl. All in all it was a very good day and even a good weekend. I hope you all had a very Happy Mothers Day (even if your not one)!
2 comments:
No one can replace a Mother that is for sure! I am glad you were able to enjoy your Mother's Day even though I am sure it was hard. I say this all the time, but you have such a cute family. Your boys are going to be little heart breakers someday!!!
What a bitter-sweet mothers day. I am glad that your boys and husband made it special for you!
Post a Comment