I thought this pic was cute, (he doesn't know I took it) haha!!
Me and Tyler celebrated our 9th Anniversary on August 11th. The night before I told him to go get my present out of his truck and he told me it was too big to bring home. So the next morning I get up to find a card with a brand new chevy key with a Bradshaw Chevy keychain attached to it. On the outside of the card it said see I told you it was too big to bring home. I opened the card and in the inside he wrote: Chevy Traverse $33,000, Spare key from my work $o, the look on your face priceless! I couldv'e killed him. The kicker to this whole story is we were looking a and test driving cars the day before:( He thinks he's so funny! The last nine years we definitely have had our ups and downs, helped each other through some really hard things and had some great times! So here's to ninety more years:)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Wow, what a fun surprise that would be!!! You guys really do make such a cute couple!
Post a Comment