Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day Of School 2010



Karsten getting his Bobcat badge in scouts

Dylan the football player and ladies man haha

Karsten, what a cutie!


This year for school Dylan's in 6th grade (Ugh! I have a middle schooler) He absolutely loves it! His doing new fun things this year, learning how to play the trumpet in band and playing tackle football! He loves football and at practice has been working on being a wide receiver. Yesterday he came home and told me about 8th grade girls hugging him and his friends! Mmmm don't know how I feel about that. Karsten is in 3rd grade and has Miss. Soper for his teacher. I think she will be awesome. He is so excited his best friend Mason is in his class. I feel for the teacher those two are a little wild (and naughty) when they get together! He told me after the first day they were separated and not allowed to sit together haha imagine that. Karsten has started playing soccer and is doing awesome at being the main forward on the team! He will also start flag football on Monday. Whew I hope im ready for this. Also on the 1st day of school Karsten received his bobcat award for cub scouts! We are so proud and now he's well on his way to getting his wolf!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love reading your blog becuase I can liek hear your voice saying the words. The part about 8th grade girls hugging him and not knowing how you feel about that especially! Hope you're having a great day!