
the pallbearers




The balloons we released to help her get into heaven


the casket


The great grandkids




My Dad and his sisters Bonnie & Vikki

Yesterday we buried my Grandma Sade and it was a very special day to celebrate her life. She is the only Grandma I have ever known, so I had a hard time. She was so fun and had such an energetic personality, I will truly miss her. When we got home last night we had Valentines Day cards in our mailbox she had signed her self to my kids 2 days before she died. We were able to go visit her on Saturday with my whole family there, and share one last day with her. I was able to say goodbye and tell her how much I love her. I have so many special memories and feel so grateful to have spent almost 28 years of my life with her. I feel like breast cancer keeps stealing away the most important women in my life, but am so thankful for the plan of salvation. She always told me "don't cry all it does is give you a headache and never solves anything". Her memory will always be in my Heart...I Love You Grandma :)

Yesterday we buried my Grandma Sade and it was a very special day to celebrate her life. She is the only Grandma I have ever known, so I had a hard time. She was so fun and had such an energetic personality, I will truly miss her. When we got home last night we had Valentines Day cards in our mailbox she had signed her self to my kids 2 days before she died. We were able to go visit her on Saturday with my whole family there, and share one last day with her. I was able to say goodbye and tell her how much I love her. I have so many special memories and feel so grateful to have spent almost 28 years of my life with her. I feel like breast cancer keeps stealing away the most important women in my life, but am so thankful for the plan of salvation. She always told me "don't cry all it does is give you a headache and never solves anything". Her memory will always be in my Heart...I Love You Grandma :)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry, Danielle. Big hugs to you and your family.
So sorry to hear about your loss Danielle. She sounds like a really great lady.
Post a Comment