
Dylan has awesome scout leaders and they are way gung ho, so he already has the rank of a Scout and is not even 12 yet. So here he is shaking hands will all his scout leaders after receiving his merit badges and rank advancement at the court of honor. Not a good picture but the only one I have of that night.


Smarty Pants


Karsten at his Pinewood Derby with the "Razzle Dazzle" car



Karsten at his Pinewood Derby with the "Razzle Dazzle" car

He can sleep anywhere and this proves it
Cute boys with their cute Valentine boxes they made at school! (sorry I don't know why it went dark)
Cute boys with their cute Valentine boxes they made at school! (sorry I don't know why it went dark)I've been a little scatterbrained lately so this post fits me perfectly. Not a lot has been going on around our house, so here are just a few random pictures of what has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment