Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hut Building Time



Everyday after I get off work this is what I come home to. Karsten and his friend Mason walk in the door after school grab some snacks, strip the couches and beds and make a fort. Every time it has a different design and layout to it. It serves a different purpose. Sometimes it is their army base and they re getting shot at, other times its a diner they work at. They even make menus and post them on my walls. Occasionally its a school, maybe because they just can't get enough of the place and they miss it. Sometimes they play house inside it. Even though its a huge mess I gotta hand it to them they are pretty creative, and hey it beats playing the Wii or being glued to the TV.

2 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

I love it! How cute is that. The menu in the background cracks me up.

Tasha Alycia said...

That is super cute!

Thanks again for taking that back to UT for me- it was probably more work than just going to the post office.... but whatev.

p.s. i'm still full from dinner :)