Sara Evans in concert on Freemont Street
Tyler, Me, Whitnee, my cousin Alisca, Beth, and my brother Nick
Ty & Me
My Dad and Whitnee so what could we do but go vacation for her ya know, it was a really hard choice:) In all there were 19 of us, her entire family. We had a great time and are thinking about making it an annual event to remember her. We stayed at the Tahiti Village on the Strip, they had the coolest pool and beach, and even had a lazy river. When we got home on Sunday I needed a nap, all we did was run and play. On Friday we went to dinner with my good friend Tasha at a place called the Yardhouse it was fabulous (I wish I would've had my camera Tash) after that we headed over to Freemont Street and saw Sara Evans in a free concert. It was so cool, besides all the crazy drunk people there. She sang for over an hour, so fun. On Saturday we hung out by the pool, went shopping, and relaxed. That night we went to the Mirage and saw the Beatles Love by Cirque Du Soleil. Two words SO GOOD! I loved every second of it, if you ever get the chance go its kinda pricey but well worth the $. We even sat on the back row and could still see everything. Those performers are absolutely amazing. On Sunday we once again layed by the pool, then went on the roller coaster at New York New York I forgot how fun that was. After that we headed down the strip to the M &M and Coke Factories and bought my boys gifts. Then went and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, and I got the cutest jacket there! We had a great time and a great weekend. I love my Family all 19 of them:)




1 comment:
maybe next time i won't be such a party pooper and we'll get to do something more than stuff our faces. although i'm not complaining about that....
i love that picture of whitney and tyler. definitely a love hate relationship.
Post a Comment