
Karsten is definitely one of a kind kid and he says some pretty funny things so here are a few so you can have a laugh too! Dylan and Karsten were sitting on my bed a while ago and having an argument about camping and whether or not Karsten has ever slept in a tent or just our trailer (don't ask my why?) Dylan: you have never slept in a tent just our trailer Karsten: I have slept in a tent when we've gone camping Dylan: you have not Karsten : I have too D: have not K: have too. Karsten takes his hand and draws a line down the center of my bed and says: this is the wrong and right line I am on the right side of the bed and you are on the wrong side!! I thought I was going to die laughing! Dylan just sat there stunned. Last night I was getting my kids ready for bed and every night this seems to be a fight so Karsten always hears the same thing from me. Me: Karsten you need to brush your teeth and say your prayers. Karsten: I will. Tyler: you need to do it now. Karsten: like I haven't heard that before!! On the way up to Salt lake last week me and Tyler were talking about our anniversary and he hates me to buy him presents but I really don't care and do it anyways so we are in the front driving and Tyler says to me you didn't get me any thing for our anniversary did you? Me: yes Ty: why Me: cuz I'm nicer than you are. Karsten (from the back seat): no your not my dad is. Dylan: No moms nicer... Thanks Dylan!! He really does crack me up some of the things he says are unbelievable for a 6 year old. I need to start writing them down these are just a few that stick out in my mind I hope you've got a good laugh and its just not that I'm his mom that I think he's funny.
2 comments:
SUPER FUNNY! I am honestly laughing so hard! Even the wrong and right line was genius! I did not even see it coming. Hilarious! I am totally going to use that on my hubby!
You should write that stuff down for sure! I got this idea from my aunt Lisa Crankshaw: I got a little inexpensive journal for each of my kids and whenever something funny happens I try to write it down. It is a 'no pressure' sort of thing. If I don't get to it, fine, but when I do then it's there forever.
Post a Comment