Thursday, August 21, 2008
Thursdays!!!
I hate Thursdays most people hate Mondays not me. Here is a rundown of my schedule for tonight. Pack meeting, Karstens soccer game, and Me & Ty's softball game all @ 6:30, then at 7 I need to be in Parowan for a scrapbook group I'm in and stay until 10 Its insane!! I am expected to be at all these places, and yes most of these are voluntary so I do it to myself but you would think it all wouldn't be on the SAME NIGHT. All the other nights of the week are manageable with our schedules and some times we split up to take kids to different things but that's not going to work. And its not just tonight its every Thursday throughout the year if its not fall softball its spring softball when its not soccer its little league, or basketball, or football. If its not scrapbook its Bunko, if its not pack meeting its den meetings. Seriously.. So tonight Ty is going to Karstens soccer I'm going to softball (they need more girls than boys, its not that I'm good) and late to scrapbook and my friends are taking Dylan to pack meeting. Its will work if I live through it. Then next week we will do it all over again!! When my kids were little people would say they were so busy and didn't have time for things I thought it was such crap and now I'm living it. I don't think that anymore trust me!!! I shouldn't complain most of these things are really fun I just wish I had more time to enjoy them and not be on such a tight schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exhausting! I'm so glad you do it all though because then I get to play softball with you!
Well don't sugar coat anything!!! Ha ha just kidding. Wish you were here next door so I could help ya out. And I wish I was going to scrapbook club with you. Kinda miss that. Miss the socializing more than the scrapbooking!!
It made me tired just reading that...
Post a Comment