Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun & Crazy Hair Day

Last night we carved pumpkins at our house, ya know it used to be a lot of fun and now it just seems like too much work. I told Tyler we needed to not have so many kids so we could do less pumpkins (totally kidding). It was fun and the kids love it! Dylan did most of his on his own, even though it was the hardest. We cheat and buy stencils for it it's so much easier and they look better ( cuz we all know I'm not artistic in any way) We even grew the pumpkins ourselves this year I was kind of proud of them, their pretty good sized. Last week was red ribbon week at school so my kids got to have crazy hair day, they decided they needed black and green hair, so Dylan did half and half, and Karsten did stripes. They turned out pretty good. Now on to Halloween...

5 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Cute slide show. Your boys are so handsome! Those pumpkins look really spooky!!!

Tanya said...

Cute pumpkins! I am impressed. And I love the crazy hair! I never really thought about it but it is not as easy to do crazy hair on boys. But I love the stripes :)

CCFD-WIVES said...

I'm glad to know that you love doing pumpkins as much as I do. They turned out really cute.

Henriefamily said...

I am trying to put off carving our big pumpkins til they rot so then we won't have to carve them. So you're doin great to have them carved before Halloween which isn't gonna happen at our house. My light up pumpkin isn't so bad after all. :)

Our Family said...

Now I feel bad. Since Amy wouldn't go....and Sherrie bagged on us...Sherrie is going on Monday. I should have called. Will you accept my apology?