Thursday, November 13, 2008

Such A Good Mom







I'm such a good mom whenever Jaxon gets tired he just passes out wherever he's at and takes a nap, although I did get him off the stairs and put him in bed. What I love most about that picture is the snow boots it really shows his sense of fashion! And if you can't tell his head in the top pic is in a Lincoln Log canister, I was on the computer at the time, obviously he got tired of me being on here all the time. He's a funny kid!

11 comments:

Sylvia said...

How cute! I have a couple pictures like that, they are so funnie...when their tired, their tired!

Our Family said...

You win the Ignoring Your Kids Blogger Mommy Award! I LOVE that picture.

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh! The lincoln logs picture made me laugh out loud!

Alan and Mindee said...

Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious! I know it's time for me to stop blogging when I can see that Marlee has scribbled on her feet with pen - and yes it has happend more than once!

The Backus Family said...

That is freakin hilarious. I love that he fell asleep in the lincoln logs canister. What a cute little boy. I'm still laughing.

Tanya said...

I truly just laughed OUT LOUD when I saw the Lincoln Log picture. How funny! I love it.

Jenny said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I LOVE the one of his head in the Lincoln Log box! Ha ha ha!

Natasha said...

I vote you for Mom of the Year! It's so good to know I'm not the only one that feels neglectful now and then. Thanks for the laugh

Sundee said...

Those have got to be the cutest pictures I've seen in a long time. My husband thinks I ignore the family when I am blogging also. I have missed aerobics so bad. I will be back on Monday. The foot doctor said I needed to rest my food because it has been hurting a ton. It still hurts but my butt is getting bigger so I've got to get there!!

Henriefamily said...

That's too funny. Riki used to fall asleep in the funniest places too. I've got some good ones of her. We all do it and it's kinda nice when they fall asleep no matter where it happens!

Josh and Alison said...

Too funny! I always ignore Jace like that too. I've found him asleep at the kitchen chairs, at the bottom of the stairs, and we found Hadlee asleep in a box of blankets in the basement one day! LOL, what good mom's we all can be! How is your mom doing these days? How about yourself?