
So as many of you know I am always changing things because I get bored way too fast, one of those things being my hair. My sister talked me into coloring my hair dark, I'm still trying to get used to it. It's funny because a lot of people really don't recognize me, I've gotten that a lot over the past few weeks, I don't think I look that different (sorry this post is way late) But I'm still trying to figure out if I like it better. I will probably stay dark for awhile because i'm afraid if I color my hair again it's just going to fall OUT because it's so damaged. I don't know tell me what you like better & what you think!
5 comments:
I love both. You are a way cute girl. I say go light in summer dark in winter.
Hey, change is good! I say change it up all the time. Do a little of both here and there. Looks cute.
I did not recognize you in that picture! I love the dark. It is so cute, but blonde is cute on you too. :) I have been contemplating going dark but I am just too chicken to do it.
I think you are gorgeous either way! I think the dark hair accents your eyes really well!
By the way, I LOVE the dark hair!!! It's HOT!
Post a Comment