Friday, February 20, 2009

Bon Voyage

It's finally here! Tomorrow we fly out to go on our cruise I'm so excited and stressed. I feel like I need another week to get everything ready. I always thought It would get easier to travel the older my kids got, but I think its harder because I have to make sure they have every little thing taken care of and make sure they are where they need to be. But I will miss being able to check my blog everyday, I swear I'm addicted. I will be thinking about all you back here in the cold! Pictures soon to come.

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Have tons of fun! And dont get sun burned ;)

The Bartons said...

Where are you guys headed to? Cruises are so fun I love them! Have a great time!

Steph and Hunter said...

I am jealous! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back and pretend that I was somewhere warm too!

Alan and Mindee said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! You guys deserve a nice vacation!

Jenny said...

No fair! I'm jealous. I can't wait to see pics!

Tasha Alycia said...

We just got back and it is fair to say that Jordan will be having his own seat on the plane from now on- I don't care if he can fly for free! He was horrible!! Call me when you get back!! XOXO

Sundee said...

Have a wonderful time!!! You deserve it!

Betsy said...

Love the hat- and can't wait to hear all about it!