Thursday, March 5, 2009

Curacao


On our Aqua boat- notice the pirate ship in the background




Me in front of our ship


The beachfront of Curacao, it was a very colorful city

Curacao was our next port we stopped in. It was a cool city every builing was painted a different color. We went shopping there and also went on some aqua boats, which were pretty much a wave runner with a motor off the back. It was fun we rode those around for quite a while and saw all the houses of the rich in their little bays. Then we stopped to go snorkeling which is not my favorite, I feel like I can't breath and get very clostrophobic. But I keep trying it because Tyler loves it and wants me to do it with him. We snorkeled down and saw a sunken tugboat which was kinda cool. It was overcast and rained that day but it was still warm and we had a good time!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

What a fun trip! Cute pics too! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Henriefamily said...

In Bermuda all the houses were different colors too. It looked like an Easter Egg town. And I hear ya on the snorkeling. It was fun but I finally had to breathe like Darth Vader so I knew I was still breathing. Looks like you had fun.

Steph and Hunter said...

Wow! It looks like such a fun and relaxing vacation! How nice! I love all of your pictures!