
Ty & our towel monkey

At the St. Thomas lookout
Tyler on the beach @ Trunk Bay

In front of Megan's Cove in St. Thomas


Trunk Bay @ St. John's


A huge Iguana in St. Thomas


In the Taxi

Me @ Trunk Bay "The most beautiful beach in the world"
Our last port we stopped in was St. Thomas, it was my favorite island. It is part of the U.S. Virgin Islands and so beautiful. When we got off the boat we took a taxi to the other side of the island, and then caught a ferry over to St. John's another U.S.V.I. that was only 15 minutes away. While there we went to Trunk Bay "the #1 beach in the world" by National Geographic. It was amazing they has the most perfect sand there it looked like it just got shipped in from bags, and the water was so clear and blue the pictures don't do it justice. Most of St. John is a national park so they take really good care of it and there weren't that many people there, it was perfect. After laying out and playing in the water we took a taxi and ferry back to St. Thomas. We took a tour of the island and then went shopping. A lot of the beaches in St. Thomas are also national parks so they are really clean and well maintained. And the best part is if I move to St. Thomas I am still in America, except a gallon of milk there costs $8 and they don't own washers or dryers, they have to go the laundry mats because their water is so expensive. It's the 2nd most expensive place to live in America, because they have to ship everything in. So I might be not be able to stay for very long. It really is paradise except for maybe the Iguanas everywhere!

Me @ Trunk Bay "The most beautiful beach in the world"
Our last port we stopped in was St. Thomas, it was my favorite island. It is part of the U.S. Virgin Islands and so beautiful. When we got off the boat we took a taxi to the other side of the island, and then caught a ferry over to St. John's another U.S.V.I. that was only 15 minutes away. While there we went to Trunk Bay "the #1 beach in the world" by National Geographic. It was amazing they has the most perfect sand there it looked like it just got shipped in from bags, and the water was so clear and blue the pictures don't do it justice. Most of St. John is a national park so they take really good care of it and there weren't that many people there, it was perfect. After laying out and playing in the water we took a taxi and ferry back to St. Thomas. We took a tour of the island and then went shopping. A lot of the beaches in St. Thomas are also national parks so they are really clean and well maintained. And the best part is if I move to St. Thomas I am still in America, except a gallon of milk there costs $8 and they don't own washers or dryers, they have to go the laundry mats because their water is so expensive. It's the 2nd most expensive place to live in America, because they have to ship everything in. So I might be not be able to stay for very long. It really is paradise except for maybe the Iguanas everywhere!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had soooooooo much fun! I want to go..... you had cute dresses and swim suit! fun fun
Umm, I am so stinking jealous of you right now--is THIS why you were gone last week for dance? I haven't been keeping up to well in blog land--I am so jealous! I hope you had the most incredible trip ever! I am BIG supporter of cruises, in fcat I am due one pretty quick it has been WAY TOO LONG!!!
Post a Comment