Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going out on top



Last weekend Karsten had another wrestling tournament and took first we were so excited for him but not as excited as he was. It is always so much funner watching him win than end the day in tears! He won his first and second round with points but on the third he pinned the guy. Yay for the gold! Here is a video of his second round but for the life of me I can't get it to turn the right way so if you know how please help! Obviously I'm still computer illiterate.

1 comment:

Sundee said...

Thanks for the comment! I miss aerobics to. I have been so lazy. Hopefully my foot will hurry up. Have you guys started riding your bikes yet this spring? My physical therapist told me I could ride my bike and that would be better on my foot for a while. I'm just not to motivated!