

Tonight at baseball Karsten took a baseball bat to the head, a little boy on his team was warming up and Karsten stood up behind him. Luckily I didn't see it but just seconds later his head looked like this. He was tough though he wanted to stay and keep on playing. He even got a really good hit after this happened! Poor kid was trying so hard not to cry but once we got in the car after the game he started crying and was telling me how bad it hurt. I think I would have cried way before then. A lot of ice and some tylenol and he'll be right back at 'em. Who knew coach pitch could be so dangerous.
6 comments:
Youch!!! Poor guy ... you really are tuff to wait that long to cry. Hope you feel better soon!
That is the biggest dang goose egg I have ever seen! Did you have to take him to the dr? What a tough little guy! I'd be bawling my head off.
Dang! That is huge. Poor kid. He's tough. Hope he feels better tomorrow.
It makes me hurt just looking at it! I hope he's ok for tomorrow's game!
Ouch!! That looks so painful.
Holy Crap!!!Hope he feels better. Riki looked like that a couple years ago only Hayden hit her in the head with a dirt clod!! She had the same look on her face when I took a picture of her!
Post a Comment